Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and single or separated from your spouse to register as a Member or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Electronic Form. By accessing the Website or becoming a Member, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
- Non-electronic Copy. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. You may request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement either before or after you electronically sign the Agreement. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please contact us.
- Withdrawing Your Consent. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
Membership and Subscription; Pricing. You may become a Member of the Service at no cost. As a Member, you will have the ability to participate in all of the features and services available within the Service except corresponding with other members. In order to correspond you must purchase credits at then current prices.
Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time, for any reason. If you terminate your membership, all your unused credits will be refunded to you. TAU2 may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to us. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in our sole discretion. TAU2 is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. TAU2 is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
Non-commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with the permission of TAU2, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the Registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. TAU2 will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Your Interactions with Other Members. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. You understand that TAU2 does not in any way screen its Members, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. TAU2 makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members of the Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You understand that TAU2 makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other Members.
Content on TAU2.
Content Posted by You on the Website.
- Proprietary Rights. TAU2 owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of TAU2, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by TAU2, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
Prohibited Activities. TAU2 reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Member. If information provided to us, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change.
- You understand and agree that we may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content"), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of TAU2 violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
- By posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to TAU2, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the Content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or services through the Service or to attend parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although TAU2 cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- All information you include in your Member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
Modifications to Service. TAU2 reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TAU2 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Service, we reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. TAU2 reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Disclaimers. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. TAU2 is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will TAU2 or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. Any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice.
Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold TAU2, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement and the practices of its usage, please contact:
In der Leite 8
Phone: +49 (0)8322-4013369
Resume registration >
Accedi a TAU2
Registrarsi su TAU2 è facile e gratuito. Pubblica il tuo profilo, in modo che gli altri utenti di TAU2 possano conoscerti. Trova una persona simpatica e scrivi un messaggio.
Crea profilo >